Our Range of Specialist Vans
They are designed with a specific job in mind. Usually, they will be chosen based on the kind of access you need to your load, the type of load you need to carry, and convenience.
Luton (Box Van)
- Long wheelbase vehicle with a spacious, independent and fully enclosed box-shaped load area
- Load area not restricted by wheel arches or the height of the cab of the van
- Ideal for storing large or bulky items
- Access to the load area is usually through a rear roller door
- Optional tail lift to make loading easier
- Open load space
- Unloading becomes quick and easy with the ability to mechanically raise and tip your load
- Well suited for building material and garden waste (cement, gravel, sand, soil and stone)
- Load is accessed from the side by lowering sideboards
- No mechanical ability to tip or raise your load
- Vehicle has a reduced weight allowing for a greater payload
For more information on specialist vans, visit or call your local branch to speak with one of our van experts.