Join the team today
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Technician - Qualified Motor Mechanic.
Workshop Technician - Qualified Motor Mechanic
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team.
Northgate Ireland has been supplying and managing vehicles for businesses across Ireland for almost 20 years. We continue to grow and dominate the light commercial vehicle market with depots in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway.
Our growing network of branches in Ireland and our sizeable fleet means we can get vehicles to customers quicker than any other light commercial vehicle supplier and we keep those vehicles on the road longer by minimising downtime. Our vehicle fleet is made up of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) from leading manufacturers including Mercedes Benz, Ford, Opel, Renault, Volkswagen and Peugeot.
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Mechanic to join our team in Dublin.
- Carrying out repairs on motor vehicles to the standards required by the company
- Ensuring that all vehicles are inspected, worked on or serviced are maintained to a standard that ensures the vehicle is compliant with all legislation
- Carry out all legal inspections in line with company and NRA guidelines
- Liaise with the workshop manager/supervisor/foreman over required repairs
- Complete all required paperwork to the standards required by the company
- Mark and store all warranty displaced parts correctly
- Identify any chargeable work and report to the Workshop Manager/Supervisor
- General housekeeping of the workshop area
- Qualified Mechanic
- Minimum 3 years previous experience
- Detail orientated
- Professional manner
- Motivated team player
- Full clean driving licence
Blanchardstown Dublin 15
€34,000 (+bonus scheme)
What can Northgate offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holidays - plus a bonus day for your birthday
- Great location with plenty of parking
- Pension Plan and Life Assurance
- Group discounted healthcare
- Employee discounts
- Bike to work scheme/Tax saver commuter tickets
- Privilege days
- Employee assistance programme
- Education/training assistance
To apply today, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org